Monday, November 19, 2007

Return from the Grave

Here I am.

Unfortunately, Semester Two of university proved to be far less quenching than the first. Quite mean of them, really, to lay on me a collection of new lecturers not so passionate about their subject of speech - :(

I can't lay it all on them though, I have been made legalised, and have been studying - the clubs - quite diligently. I've finally reached my first 'over-it' period in my life, though. Something about being involuntarily groped by old men in a dank room smelling of sweat, piss and fungi, has wiped away some of the glitter.

In apology for neglecting this blog for so long, I shall also be posting the long-awaited snaps of my tatt:
It was taken only moments after being stabbed into place, though.
Argh - slightly exhausted already and going to return to this article, hopefully with something interesting to say, at a later date!

3 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

That is quite the tatt! Am I mistaken in thinking it's a depiction of Abe Lincoln rising from a chilli?

Meanwhile, muchos congratulationes on passing your driving test. And a very cool Yule to you, lady.

Alextricity said...

Alexis,
In actual fact it's known in my family [and family's family] as corniche. Part of our superstitious symbology, he is supposed to ward off adultery, attract good luck and reverse any curse laid on me [so that it falls upon the curser]. The horse shoes perform this last function as the negativity goes in one end and beams out in the other direction.
Anywho...
I'm too lazy to blog further.
Did I tell thee I travel to Thailand in Feb?

ajlazaro said...

hot tatt. is the cut on the ankle included?