Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My future with blogger


The day has dawned where I must bit a sweet adieu to the subject of New Communication Technology from my homework but not from my mind as I travel yonder into the great learnings of this the University di Griffith in search of an academic career more vast and bejewelled than the imagination can fathom. [Yes , that much!]

I've found my social interaction time with Blogger outweighing my contributions to this my own Blog. I especially love the Post Secrets blog which beholds intriguing marvels, I simply cannot disclose here except in saying that it has been made a outlet service for the most secret secrets not even your mother knows.

I cannot help but feel that, along with the genre the Personal Essay I recently wrote an essay on, Blogger has in some respects replaced the psychologist. If you have an issue these days you write about it and can be guaranteed suggestions, sympathy and conversation with an international network of people from all walks of life.

-I intend to continue to use Blogger as a social outlet, but honestly would change the orientation of the content, of course, from academic to the quirks that I notice throughout the day - a thought-to-be long lost memory, or a strange observation, as you do.

No comments: